Friday 12 April 2013

broken english

Assalammualaikum

it's been long time (about 2 month perhaps) haven't update my blog. it's because of lacking idea and don't know what should i post in this blog. i read a lot's of blog and they are super brighter smartest than me. i wonder from where i can get the idea to share with reader. perhaps that answer will come. . . even the truth is nothing come easily.

the broken english.
recently, i read my blog and i think i not just lacking idea but also lacking in grammar and also proper english words. that's embarrassing but i know. . . i still need to improve my language. at lease i try and not hesitate to use english.

3 week ago, i go to klcc where i hangout with my friends. and plop, and english man stand in front of me and ask me the way go to isetan. hahaha. . . i speak well.. not to (show off)  and i felt glad because he do understand me and find the way to go to isetan, a few hour later i met that guy and he smile at me.perhaps thats the way he thanks to me. . . plus, perhaps that was her wife. . . smile at me too. . .

i try. . . n keep trying to improve my english. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment